Roundtable with Nereo Ballestriero - Caffè Torinese, Palmanova
The testimony of a successful bar and practical suggestions to inspire the differentiation in the menu offer beyond coffee.
- the example of Caffè Torinese seen from behind the scenes
- the definition of the objective and the practical actions
- the composition of the menu
- the creation of recipes
- practical training to recognize the quality of the products and explain to the customers
- the importance of communication
- how to win the loyalty of consumers
- how to organize the work in a typical day
- the importance of monitoring results
Type of course: theoretical and practical
Duration: 1 day (9:30 to 16:30)
Target participants: The course is designed for entrepreneurs who want to upgrade, improve, expand their offerings, or open a new store.
Fee: € 320 + VAT 22% Special price for illy customers: € 192 + VAT 22%
Where and when
The course is available, on demand, in French.
For more information please write to email@example.com