6 beautiful stories about coffee at the coffee cluster in EXPO
6 stories about the life of coffee, told in 33 days of events, 2 weekends every month, in the events area of the cluster from May to October.
The beauty of coffee and the places where it grows, of the people who produce it, all that is built around it, and everything that it has inspired in the men and women who have enjoyed it over the centuries...
1. The beautiful Colours of Coffee Discover how coffee constantly transforms, and how it passes through a thousand colours in the course of its life.
2. The beautiful People of Coffee Throughout its life, coffee passes from hand to hand many times. This is a relay race, and coffee finds love and dedication in every link of this long human chain. It is a journey that ends and is reborn every time we enjoy a cup of coffee. This is how quality comes to life.
3. The beautiful Places of Coffee Coffee is a citizen of the entire world, and has always been a great traveller. It learns something from every place it travels to, and takes a souvenir with it from each country it visits. We already enjoy the fruits of these magnificent journeys when we savour all its aromas and flavours.
4. The beautiful Senses of Coffee Coffee delights all the senses, and much more besides. It is an experience that stimulates the intellect and encourages friendship and conviviality. We might say it is a little like happiness.
5. The beautiful ways of Coffee Coffee has brought together millions of people, over great distances and over many centuries. In all cultures, and throughout history, people have created customs, traditions and rituals around the drink.
6. The beautiful Molecules of Coffee Coffee has been loved so much throughout history because of the mysterious effects that it has on our body. The reason is perhaps the most famous of its molecules: caffeine.